MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Reporting to: Finance & Admin Officer
Duration of contract: 2 years (Renewable)
Area 1: Responsibilities as an Office Assistant:
- Support the team in delivery of letters and run other errands within the office.
- In charge of photocopying documents and ensuring that the photocopier is in good condition
- To report all damages/repairs within the office building to the Finance/Admin Officer or his designate.
- Receive all visitors to the office and direct them on the appropriate staff to meet.
Area 2: Responsibilities as a Cleaner
- To ensure that MSION attains high level of cleanliness of building and surroundings at all times.
- To ensure that all keys collected for cleaning purposes are safely kept in the key box.
- To return all cleaning items to office immediately after approved use.
- To make request of items required for cleaning the office.
Area 3: Store and IPO activities
- Supports the training and other infection prevention activities.
- Support the regional staff in charge of MSION’s store in the management of the regional store through issuance of approved stocks and documentation of same.
- Take delivery of stocks, commodities and SBC materials for the team and keep accurate records of distributions/collections from staff.
Area 4: Documentation and reporting
- Maintain visitors note and ensure all sign in before proceeding inside the office
- Record and report usage of office stationeries and toiletries
- Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
· Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate.
· Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
· Capacity to work as a team member
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to[email protected] not later than Thursday 10th March 2016.
MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.