Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Greets, instructs and directs patients and visitors upon arrival at clinic in prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
- Must have an SSCE/OND certificate
- Good organizational ability.
- Must be able to prioritize work while honoring deadlines.
- Must present a calm, professional, and competent demeanor with patients and staff at all times.
- Must be able to operate office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones and copiers.
- Ability to effectively handle difficult or irate patients.
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be proficient in English grammar and spelling.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians and other staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Word processing and computer experience necessary.
- Experience in medical office setting.
- Skills in planning and organization.
- Ability to care for and communicate with patients and staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2015