Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Sage began as a small business in the UK 35 years ago and over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy. In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur. We reinvent and simplify business accounting through brilliant technology, working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
As a FTSE 100 business, we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation – not only financially but through the participation of colleagues who are also empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Job Title: Office Admin
The Office Administrator will organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Sage West Africa Office, reporting to the Regional Director Sage West Africa
The main tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting in the setting up and the on-going administration of the following in line with the Sage West African Office.
Setting up entails the following duties:
- Supervision of the receptionist
- Switchboard and phone lines
- Office permits
- General reservations for visiting guests from other Sage offices
- Administration of SnT policy in conjunction with the Regional Director
- Directional signage, sign boards etc.
- Vehicles and Driver administration
- Credit control
- Providing support to the Technical team on CRM matters
- Liaising with Regional Director on policies to be put in place to ensure a good running of the office
- Fire extinguishers
- Store room & stock
- Furniture and ensuring general maintenance of the office facilities and tools
- Responsible for procurement needs and procedures in conjunctions with the Regional Director
- Training Centre
- Office keys (who has keys and access to alarm code)
- Office cleaning services
- IT Network access and Hardware
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Any other General Administration requirements as and when they are required for the purposes of the Sage WA Office
- Security Systems
- Recording and reporting office expenditure and managing the office budget on the Sage Accounting software
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
Day-to-day duties includes:
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting walk-in clients
- Understand basic business banking processes (Accepting cheques, cashing cheques, deposits)
- Manage training centres (Ensure training centre is neat and ready for following days training)
- Organise tea/coffee for trainees
- Manage courier services/deliveries.
- Strong administrative background
- Proficient in English
- Good English writing skills
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply