The Place – A fast growing company in the hospitality sector needs Experienced Accountants in their Ikeja/VI branches
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Office Accountant Job Vacancy at The Place.
Job Title: OFFICE ACCOUNTANT
Lagos / Permanent – Full time
- Daily sales reports & supports receipts, checking all control aspects and entering into accounting system
- Petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
- Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Head office petty cash handling and processing reimbursement.
- Payment voucher and cheque preparation for all inventory suppliers, co-ordination with purchase on documentation etc.
- Other payments including rent, utilities & other standard payments as per credit terms.
- Key supplier account reconciliation.
- Liaison / follow up with other departments and/or external agencies eg. banks etc on need basis.
- Maintenance of asset register & updating.
- Assist financial controller in accounting and year end finalization/audit etc.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in compiling audits.
- Prepare financial status reports and studies as needed, provide supervisors with historical information, accurate financial reports as requested.
- Other duties assigned from time to time based on requirement by the seniors
- Must have integrity and strong moral character,
- Computer literate (Knowledge of an accounting software will be a plus),
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment,
- Resident close to Ikeja/VI environs.
- BSc/HND in Accounting,
- A minimum of one year relevant experience
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE 2015-08-13