Oaklands and Johnson Limited A world class 360 degree marketing communication company is recruiting for the position of Bus development/client service trainee executives.
Prospective employees must have the passion and dream in building a career in Business Development/Client Service Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Client Services Executive
- Advertising account executives work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients and the agency.
- They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- They must understand their clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment. A client service trainee usually report to a client service manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for building clientele base of the organisation by developing new businesses
- Acquire marketing communication and other related briefs from clients
- Prepare reports from meetings
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally
- Present thoughts on creative outputs and thereafter discussing the same with internal team
- Relationship management.
- Type sales contacts and update clients and Bus. dev database
- Develop contact reports of meetings with client and despatch same promptly
- Prepare weekly reports of clients and vendors transactions with agency
- Attend meetings whenever required
- Liaise with all internal departments, approved Vendors and service providers to ensure smooth flow of all assigned projects.
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients
- Participate in brand strategy discussions
- Engage in proactive thoughts and generate new ideas for client’s brands.
- Participate in developing & executing annual client target setting & strategy review.
- Provide timely follow up on all advertising inquiries
- Manage both existing and new accounts with the same degree of professionalism
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
- 2-3 years experience in the required field.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, and power point
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Must be presentable and well groomed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired business results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Advertising agency experience is an added advantage.
Application Deadline 6th November, 2015.