Base Global & Logistics Services Company Limited is a licensed Nigeria Customs Agent and registered logistics company in Nigeria that offers a range of export and import Air and Ocean Freight Services including general cargo, specialized items, oversized loads, heavy equipment, hazardous materials (hazmat) and high values. Companies that rely on air and ocean freight shipping services to import or export cargo understand the importance of choosing a trusted shipping company and the enormous implications an inexperienced freight broker or consultant can have if the shipment goes wrong or gets help up in customs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Winning business prospects over for the company
- Accurate record keeping of daily activities and sales made in the company records
- Contacting prospects via electronic channels and business visits
- Establishing, Maintaining and expanding business relationship with prospects
- Any other responsibility as assigned by your superiors.
Qualifications and Skills
- SSCE (WAEC OR NECO) with at least 5 credits including Maths and English
- Must not be older than 25 years old
- Must have a persuasive or convincing attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Should be Creative
- Must be physically fit
- Must be Female
- Must reside in Ogba. At Best close to Ogba Bus Stop
- Must have a good command of spoken and written English
- Must be able to use a Computer (Microsoft Word, Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s or Resume to: email@example.com indicating Sales Executive as the Subject of the Mail.
- Aptitude, Computer and Presentation Tests will be carried out.
- Applicants need not worry as adequate training will be provided about the Job
Application Deadline 7th March, 2016.