Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Our global efforts save hundreds of thousands of lives each year, but millions of malnourished children remain in need of lifesaving treatment.
We dedicate as much of our funding as possible to our lifesaving humanitarian programs.
In 2013, we spent $0.92 of every donated dollar on program activities
Job Industry: NGO/Non-Profit
Job Title: Nutrition Program Manager
Job Location: Yobe
- The Nutrition Program Manager at Action Against Hunger(ACF) will be responsible for general management of the nutrition activities in Yobe State,
- The Nutrition Program Manager at Action Against Hunger(ACF) is responsible for Overall management of Nutrition programs (CMAM, IYCF, MNCHW…) including support (capacity building) to WINNN,
- Overall planning and assessment for startup of the additional nutrition activities in Yobe State as needed ;
- Management of Human resources (HR),
- The Nutrition Program Manager at Action Against Hunger(ACF) Supply Pipeline in collaboration with Nutrition team,
- The Nutrition Program Manager at Action Against Hunger(ACF) Reports as well as Represents ACF programs in nutrition/health coordination meetings in Yobe State.
- Minimum Bachelor in medical sciences, preferably in nutrition or public health
- Master’s degree preferred
- Two years relevant work experience managing CMAM nutrition programs
- Fluent English
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible, culturally sensitive
- Excellent human resource management, leadership and motivation/training skills
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and time management
- Must be disciplined and able to work autonomously and arrive at decisions and conclusions with minimal guidance.
- Strong capacity to represent ACF and sustain relations with state and local stakeholders.
Application Closing Date:
All applications must be sent before 25th of May 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: [email protected]
Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.