Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State. As a result of our expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Nursing Officer.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
- Attend to in and out-patients.
- Carry out immunizations and antenatal clinic.
- Attend to all emergency cases.
- To record Daily statistics of in and out patients.
- In-house training for nursing assistants, health talks and health programs within the Estates when necessary.
- Seminars and campaigns on HIV/AIDS MALARIA, TB etc.
- Admit seriously ill patients.
- To refer cases with the approval of the Doctor, when necessary.
- Monitor sickbays.
- Monitor delivery cases.
The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, intelligent, responsible and reliable with high integrity.In addition, must have the following skills – good human relations with empathy, knowledge of computer, report writing, coordination of nursing assistants, time management and patient care.
- B.Sc. Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution with valid registration from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2017.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
Applications should send applications along with resume and copies of their credentials to:
The Human Resource ‘Manager,
P.O. Box 981 Benin City,
OR E-mail to: [email protected]