Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
The company also has leading positions within haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Novo Nordisk employs approximately 40,700 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
Are you ready to re-define your career in a challenging and rewarding affiliate spanning 49 countries?
Novo Nordisk is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Scientific Liaison Officer
- The medical liaison officer position is based out of Nigeria and reports to the medical advisor for the Nigeria Region.
- As a medical liaison officer, your responsibilities include ensuring scientific support for marketed products and development projects focusing on diabetes products, Medico-marketing support for product campaign development & implementation, collaborating with marketing and sales management to develop scientific strategies to optimize Novo Nordisk products and development activities in the Diabetes medical community,
- Productive relationships with key customers and relevant institutions to achieve competitive advantage and market leadership within diabetes, product area training, education and information activities for clinicians and other HCPs, local clinical trial activities and phase IV trials, specific medical project leadership and responsibility, clinician generated publications in the area of diabetes, assist in setting up regional/local advisory boards and Support to and training for local field sales teams
- The key purpose of this position is to provide local medical and scientific support for physicians (mainly influencers), other healthcare professionals (HCPs – nurses, pharmacists, etc.) and colleagues in support of business opportunities and strategic objectives within Diabetes in Nigeria region.
- The main outcome of the job is to ensure local HCPs are aware of and understand the scientific basis for and clinical usefulness of our compounds within Diabetes.
- You hold a relevant University degree (e.g. in Health Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Physiology e.t.c.) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with projects and innovations, strong communication skills and ability to deal with internal and external stake holders, experience in dealing with people from different cultural background,
- Solution-oriented and confidentiality skills, ground knowledge of business in the local region, proven ability to deal with high pressure environments, experience in working with high level government personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply