Nosak Group – We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major city of the country. Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter/Technician
Summary of Role
- The Fitter/Technician is responsible for all duties associated with the post including fitting and plant operation duties at Nosak Farm Produce Limited.
- Maintenance and repair of mobile & fixed plant and equipment as requested by Line Manager.
- Follow instructions as directed by the Line Manager
- Assist with the safe operation of the work site
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance and fitting duties on a wide range of Plant items as associated with the normal day to day works carried out by Nosak Farm Produce Limited
- Cutting and welding as requested by Line Manager
- Working with procurement to procure mechanical parts, supplies and services from a wide range of suppliers to ensure minimum downtime and maximum availability and reliability of plant, equipment and fixed plant systems.
- Procurement of mechanical parts in accordance with Nosak Farm Produce procurement policy as well as Line Manager’s approval
- Carrying out any mechanical repairs and maintenance duties assigned or requested by Line Manager
- Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment
- Keeping accurate records e.g. maintain log book, record of works carried out, record sheets.
- Liaising and working with outside contract fitting staff and electrical/mechanical contractors employed Nosak Farm Produce LTD
- Complying with delegated responsibilities in the areas of Safety, Health and Welfare and have a proactive approach towards the reduction/elimination of accidents and dangerous occurrences in the workplace
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- OND in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a manufacturing company.
- General Tool Usage
- Following safety instructions
- The job holder must be a quick learner, have a strong sense of ownership, display a high level of customer-focused orientation, and be able to take responsibility for actions taken.
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: [email protected] using the code as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 12th December, 2016.