WTS Energy – The client is a subsidiary of a Liquefied Natural Gas Company, which is solely responsible for the fleet management and crewing of the LNG ships and vessels, training of the company’s seafarers for both rating and officers.
The following job vacancies exist:
Job Title: Secretarial Support Services
- The Contractor shall provide prompt, effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support services, ensuring that all business activities/appointments in the Department are well ordered and implemented
- Manages the MD’s day-to-day activities, distinguishing issues that are important from those that are urgent and setting priorities accordingly
- Provides high quality secretarial and administrative support for the Department
- Handles the flow of information efficiently while maintaining a great deal of confidentiality
- Maintains effective custody of records and confidential documents and ensures that all in-coming and out-going mails are secured and properly logged.
- Handles all secretarial assignment for the MD and keeps all necessary and important appointments. Co-ordinates the MD’s travel arrangements and meetings
- Provides adequate and courteous reception to all the MD’s visitors and telephone callers
- Makes stationery request for the department
- Prints and collates prepared Board Papers to meet the company standard.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess a degree or HND in Secretarial Administration or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years post –qualification experience in a similar job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply for this Position