Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels. Our LNG is delivered to ports in cities around the world.
Nigeria LNG Limited seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the vacant position of:
Job Title: Senior Security Advisor – Intelligence, Investigation and Strategy
Reference Code: CSS/2016/001
Location: Port Harcourt
- The appointee will be required to manage all security investigations and the cycle of intelligence activities and operations, including analysis and production of early warning reports on specific security threats that may impact on NLNG assets and operations company-wide.
The right candidate should:
- Possess a University Degree with a minimum of ci Second Class Lower Division
- Experience in the required function in a reputable organisation, preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Possession of relevant professional certification (e.g. ASIS CPP or PCI, CSMP) will be an added advantage.
- Seven (7) years past-graduation experience with at least five (5) years of Service in the Department of State Services or any other Government Security Intelligence Agency.
- Must have attained the position of an officer not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent in the required Service
- Not be more than 45 years old as at 30th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Follow These Steps
All interested applicants should:
- Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- Click on “Careers”,
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- Click on Login to Job Portal
- All interested candidates should kindly download via the link above a step by step guide on how to make successful application.
- You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidates(s)
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2016.