The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Programme is an 11 months programme geared towards building global talents locally, and raising a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and Nigeria’s economy.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical thinker, proactive, have a good attitude, determined, energetic and hardworking. The Graduate shall be a team player and leader with potentials to lead the growth of the capital market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
Joining the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to explore the various career opportunities offered by the Nigerian Capital Market.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Programme is intensive and applicants shall possess the following:
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and listening)
- Enthusiasm about developing a long-term career within the Capital Market
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian economy
- High morals and ethical standards
- Basic Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Social media savvy, etc.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between January and December, 2015.
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 5th February, 2016.