The Nigerian Navy has released the List of Successful Candidates for 2015 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC Course 23).
The underlisted candidates were successful in the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 23 Selection Exercise held on 11 July 2015. The candidates are hereby invited to appear before the DSSC 23 Selection Board for further screening at Nigerian Naval College, Onne in Rivers State from 23 November – 5 December 2015.
Candidates who fail to report on 23 November 2015 stand disqualified.
The Exercise will involve the screening of academic certificates/credentials, medical test and physical fitness test. Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials which include birth certificate/declaration of age, statement of results, testimonial for primary and secondary schools attended and NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.
- Four recent passport photographs (coloured).
Note: Candidates who fail to report on the above stated date stand disqualified. Please note that the Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 23 Board with attend only to candidates whose names appera