Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing)
Reference Code TSMB/Oct/2016
The Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Brewing career in the foremost Brewing organization.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Brewing) in any of our Breweries across the country.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:
- * Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- * Master’s degree (MSc) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
Relevant Fields of Study:
- – Microbiology
- – Biochemistry
- – Chemical Engineering
- – Industrial Chemistry
- – Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- – Food Science & Technology.
- * Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- * NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- * Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- * Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- * Initiative and drive.
These positions offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Applications must be received not later than 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2016