Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Logistics Shift Manager
Reference Code: NBPLC/TSML/042016
- The Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Logistics career in the foremost Brewing organization.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 6-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Logistics) in any of our Breweries across the country.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in Engineering, Finance and other numerate disciplines.
- PLUS Master’s degree (MSC) in relevant field of study.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
Application Deadline Thursday 6th May, 2016.