Nigerian Army recruitment 2016 – 75 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women.
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified applicants that the online registration for the 75 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women has commenced.
Positions: Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, thos applying for Tradesmen and women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen and women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st June 2016
- Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively.
Items to Note are as follows:
- The recruitment exercise will commence with Pre-screening examination to be followed later by screening of shortlisted candidates of designated zonal centers nationwide. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 08034085038 and 08038575725
- List of successful candidates that are shortlisted to seat for the Pre-selection Examination will be in the websites on the 26th May 2016
- The Pre-selection Examination will be at the center of choice of a candidate on 28th May 2016
- The list of successful candidates that will attend the zonal screening from the Pre-selection Examination will be hosted on the website on the 2nd of June 2016
- Successful candidates from the Pre-selection Examination are to attend the Zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centers for their respective states from 12 – 25 June 2016
- Candidates selected at the Zonal screening exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria
- Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to:
Apply online at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
(Please note that the recruitment portal is currently down. However, the technical team of the Nigerian Army will fix it soon. We’ll keep updated as soon as it comes up)
Applications are free of charge!
Applicants are to apply once as multiple online applications will be disqualified.
On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts:
- Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form
- Local Government Area Certification form
- Police clearance form
- Guarantor form
Come along to the designated Examination and Recruitment centers with copies of their online completed forms.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2016
For more information about the Nigerian Army visit http://army.mil.ng/