- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Development and execution of trade / consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development.
- Proactively communication and build relationships with the global Marketing teams.
- Working with the brand manager and marketing manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication) for key accounts or special projects.
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales.
- Competitor analysis to senior management (Market shares, shelf prices, promotional activities, communication campaigns, PR activities, new product launches).
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
Desired Skills and Experience
Hayat Holding is among Turkey’s top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies. We are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager for our Nigeria operation with following qualifications:
- Min. 8 years Trade Marketing experience (Hygiene category experience will be an asset)
- University degree in a business related subject (preferably social sciences like management, economics, international relations etc.)
- Nigerian ; or Afro-American but lived in Nigeria from his / her childhood.
- Native Nigerian Pidgin English / Advanced English skills
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector (multinational company with Trade Marketing Management experience)
- Having skills in leadership, team management, problem-solving mentality, analytical thinking.
- Having skills in using MS Office Programs.
- Being passionate, ambitious, success-oriented.