Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Newgate Medical Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Hospital Administrator
Ref No.: NMSL/2015/J0015
Contract Type: Full Time
- Successful applicant would be responsible for preparation of annual budget and budgetary control, day to day running of the hospital, preparation of management accounts/reports, supervision of admin staff. etc.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Must have first degree/HND in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Not less than three years experience with financial accounting and two years in a managerial role.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel .
- Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with Tally accounting software are added advantages.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Ability to work under minimum Supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All Applicants must state reasons why they are most suitable for this position.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2016