FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
- Project Advisor, Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS)
- Chief of Party, Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS)
- Country Director III
- Knowledge Services Specialist
- Social & Behavior Change Communication Advisor
- Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Advisor
- Project Director, RMNCH IDIQ
- Chief of Party