Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Analyst
Reports to: Principal Partner
Analysing investment performance and portfolio positioning, assisting the Directors with due diligence of prospective fund investments, ongoing monitoring of existing investments, preparation of Investment Committee materials and investment recommendations, and participating in asset allocation discussions. Responsible for maintaining relationships with investment analytics vendors. Assist in enhancing and maintaining the Investment Office’s models and analytical tools used to monitor portfolio performance, exposures, cash flow and liquidity.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of investment portfolios and create reports that provides solutions or ideas to the management to enhance or diversify the portfolio.
- Provide key recommendations for decision making based on the research data.
- Provide objective and up-to-date information to company on businesses and individuals regarding investment decisions. Assess the performance of corporate, bonds and other securities and commodities.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries;
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources;
- Generate reports on the prospective investment avenues.
- Ensure management is updated promptly through Line manager major concerns with respect to any critical investment modifications.
- Prepare financial modelling and projection reports
- Render returns to regulators as necessary
- Represent bondholder interests with fiduciary responsibilities
- Monitor compliance with trust agreement
- Carry out loan administrative functions
- Financial modeling and projection;
- Meeting with and providing information to fund managers; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the
- Ensure company is constantly updated on the changing economic trends in the country and globally.
- Provide appropriate recommendations required for the change of strategy.
QUALIFICATION, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND ROLE REQUIREMENT:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field of study
- 1 – 3 years cognate and deep experience in research and finance
- Loan Administration
- Experienced in wealth, asset and trusteeship
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments Institute (CISI) Certificate in Investments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification
- Experienced in corporate bond and trustees
- Good IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong numerical competence
- Results oriented