Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
We provide a wide range of environmental impact assessment services required in the different stages of Integrated Environmental Management (IEM); from Research and Assessment, to Planning, and Implementation.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: HR / Admin Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Update all info in HRIS, local intranet and other local personnel admin systems in the company
- Handling of payroll, employee benefits and employee’s insurance
- Assisting all line managers in recruitment and promotion processes, new employees, monthly headcount reporting, salary reviews and end of employment processing
- Updating of local personnel handbook and local labour law and regulations
- Assist in implementing HR & OD policies
- Assist in administering to all expatriate matters
- Organising and planning or events and programs for employee welfare
- Minimum Degree in HR Management, Business Admin or any other equivalent certifications.
- Knowledge of Easypay Enterprise software will be a bonus.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in HR.
- Understanding and strong knowledge on local labour law and regulations.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Facility Leader shall demonstrate clear leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for the facility and business segment.
- In this role he shall utilize his experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for himself and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals, such as increasing facility efficiencies and mentorship to his junior team
- Responsible to ensure we have all required licenses, certification and accreditation in place so that the facility/employees are compliant to work in Nigeria.
- Maintains care, custody, controllership, and safe operation of the ongoing operations and staff aligned to his position
- Establishes and sustains a culture that promotes a safe and positive work environment
- Ensures that the facility and personnel are fully aligned that environmental, health and safety compliance standards are met and delivered to GE EHS requirements
- Develops and implements procedures and systems for increasing the facility and personnel’s performance to operate in a safe and effective manner.
- Working with the Operations Leader to develop the facility capabilities so that forecasted annual work look-ahead and quarterly targets can be met.
- Hires, evaluates, and monitors work activities of contractors / subcontractors for maintenance and repair activities for facility equipment
- Identifies and encourages his direct reports to find Bullet Train initiatives aimed at making significant savings and cost reductions
- Responsible to control equipment movement costs within the facility to minimize costs.
- Responsible to lead special projects to improve Nigeria Services capabilities to meet customer requirements.
- Aiming to maximize potential, increasing efficiency and cost reduction, while still maintaining an on time delivery and quality output through the facility.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Ownership and accountability for all deliverables on site, including direct reports actions.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills when interfacing with senior management, and other stakeholders.
Job Title: Graduate Executive Assistants
- Responsible for providing assistance to company Executive Management and performing a variety of administrative, office and clerical functions.
- Provide administrative assistance to Executive Management and other officers as required or as requested
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments for Executive Management
- Responsible for maintaining the department’s File Management System
- Taking both electronic, mails and telephone messages for Executive Management and relaying to concerned person.
- Conduct information research, business research, surveys and gather information on requested topics as assigned on behalf of Executive Management.
- Make arrangements and assist with Executive Management Meetings, Conferences and Board Of Directors Meetings.
- Managing Executive Management’s daily, weekly and monthly diary itineraries
- Assist in implementing and updating office policies and procedures including scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering phones and ordering supplies.
- Maintains the company’s records and file management system.
- Assist in the coordination of all travel arrangements for the company; research and make flight, hotel, car rental and company car reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain most economical and efficient travel.
- Create travel itinerary and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (DHL, FedEx etc.)
- Assist with coordinating incoming and outgoing shipments. Initiate shipments for products, replacement parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- Provide administrative assistance to the other departments as required or requested.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
- Good reasoning ability is important.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Quality control – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety & security – actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Document Control – Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
- A good university first Degree or journeyman experience is required.
Years of Experience:
- 2-4 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online