Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservations Agent
Job ID: HOT033BY
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
What will I be doing?
- As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel.
- A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs.
Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest’s expectation
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position