IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Sales Agent
- To attract visitors to the IROKOtv booth, provide point of sales assistance, and sell IROKOtv subscriptions!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attracting visitors to IROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Calling IROKOtv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the IROKOtv customer support team
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to IROKOtv
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in with their CV’s at:
Date: 22nd February, 2017.
Address: No 8 Adebayo Mukuolu Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State.
Application Deadline: 22nd February, 2017.