At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network / Power Engineer
- New Usual Limited seeks a highly qualified and experienced Network/Power Engineer with the following job description:
- Ability to provide a complete power solution in Inverters, UPS, Solar, e.t.c
- Hands-on in Generator Operations
- Plan, deploy, configure and maintain router and switches,on an entire network
- Ability to provide network and server administration across multiple server platforms including Unix, Linux, and Windows Servers.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or comparable qualification
- Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally in English
- Ability to take responsibility, work on own initiative
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Evidence of sound experience as a power engineer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume including qualification, skills and experience to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2015.