Sunrise Multimedia & Training Centre is your one-stop learning center for all your computer training needs. We have courses that will help you learn everything from Microsoft Word to Computer Engineering and all from the comfort of our well modern equipped training classes.
A supportive instructor is there to help you understand the learning outcomes of each lesson and answer any questions or address any problems you may have. Our courses are self-paced, and they break down complex concepts so that you’ll learn the basics first, and build incrementally from there to more advanced concepts.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network Consultant
- To provide innovative network solutions to customers in government, education and healthcare sectors.
- To work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations and solution bill of materials for tenders
- To assist in network devices configuration and policy
- To be responsible for control of network equipments, IP addresses as we as network monitoring
- To help with patching record management
- To repair trouble-shooting of network and servers problem
- To assist in vendor management for servers and network maintenance support
- To perform Technology and product scan (especially in WAN optimization products/solutions) as well as evaluation supporting Business Products in the business case justification and approval.
- To be responsible for defining the baseline product features for Managed Services.
- Should use high technical competency in IT networking to conceptualize, design and integrate various solutions to meet project requirements.
- Responsible in aligning and detailing the scope of work based on defined services scheme SLA.
- Responsible for defining the technical parameters for Managed Services on-premise, hosted, cloud based solutions and so on.
- Responsible in working closely with principal partners for technology knowledge transfer and life-cycle of the developed products.
- To ensure and facilitate technical support for provisioning design workbook and work with various support teams to ensure efficient fulfilment processes.
- Support product feature evolution such as new feature development & enhancement and release management.
- Responsible to manage budget and planning of costs allocated to the project.
- To drive innovation and lead continuous process and technology improvement. Plan, direct and manage both IT solutions/services together with business group to positively contribute to overall business strategy.
- To conduct Proof of Concepts together with Sales Specialist, Principal Vendors and Suppliers in evaluation process if need arises.
- To be responsible for the design/build stage and orchestrating the inter-operability of various subsystems in the process of product development/systems.
- Responsible for defining and co-coordinating the scope of works with various stakeholders like Architecture Offices, Global Competencies, Product Management, Technical Pre-sale, Global Fulfillment, Global Competencies and so on.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Business Computing or relevant fields
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in similar environment
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, successfully execute multiple projects, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Agile under pressure with impeccable business judgment.
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills and meticulous in follow-up.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills across several diverse technical and non-technical groups.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms, including written and verbal.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, self-sufficient. Be able to hit the ground and start running.
- Strong understanding and good knowledge in data internet working technologies
- Experience in implementation of data centre and campus networking
- 2-3 years of product management or business systems design/analysis experience at a similar environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively manage business/vendors relationship and planning for effective project rollout/implementation.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical
- Able to follow through project from conceptualization, launch and post launch operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th November, 2015.