SUNRISE Multimedia & Training Centre is your one-stop learning center for all your computer training needs.
We have courses that will help you learn everything from Microsoft Word to Computer Engineering and all from the comfort of our well modern equipped training classes. A supportive instructor is there to help you understand the learning outcomes of each lesson and answer any questions or address any problems you may have. Our courses are self-paced, and they break down complex concepts so that you’ll learn the basics first, and build incrementally from there to more advanced concepts.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network Administrator
- To establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- To install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- To install and maintain network hardware and software.
- To meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- To update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- To help protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- To accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- To help analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- To evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- To prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- To help establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- To maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- To secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- To help upgrade network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- A minimum of HND Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Supervising, coaching, and mentoring of network services assistant position.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications.
- 2-3 years experience of networks running on specific network operating systems, certification in Microsoft certified system engineer (MCSE) status or Cisco certified internetwork expert (CCIE) is an advantage
- Have LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation.
- Have good Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Ability to negotiate hardware/software service and technical support contracts with vendors.
Application Deadline 11th November, 2015.