Hotel Bon Voyage is a luxury brand with the vision to be the best value for money hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, a modern up and coming district, the hotel overlooks the Kuramo lagoon perfectly placed to attract business travelers.
Job Title: Network Administrator
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers, and security system to ensure business continuity.
- Help colleague with more IT needs.
- Continual computer monitoring and maintenance using a managed service provider platform is a primary responsibility.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software methodologies.
- Responsible for investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats.
- Making recommendations for improving the company’s IT solutions; ensuring all LAN/WAN activities are running smoothly.
- Managing database security/integrity and backup procedures.
- Develop and monitor company website and design database as well as keeping database up to date.
- Minimum of HND Computer science
- Preferred Experience 3-5 Years
- A working knowledge of IT operating system.
- Hand on experience of Installing IT hardware and software.
- Good Time management
- Good organisational skill
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]