SUNRISE Multimedia & Training Center is your one-stop learning center for all your computer training needs. We have courses that will help you learn everything from Microsoft Word to Computer Engineering and all from the comfort of our well modern equipped training classes.
Job Title: Network Administrator
• To establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
• To help establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
• To maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
• To secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
• To install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• To install and maintain network hardware and software.
• To help analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• To evaluate and modify system’s performance.
• To prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• To help upgrade network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
• To meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
• To update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• To help protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• To accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• A minimum of HND degree in computer science, computer engineering or information technology.
• 2-3 years experience of networks running on specific network operating systems, certification in Microsoft certified system engineer (MCSE) status or Cisco certified internetwork expert (CCIE) is an advantage
• Have LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation.
• Have good Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
• Ability to negotiate hardware/software service and technical support contracts with vendors.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
• Supervising, coaching, and mentoring of network services assistant position.
• Facilitation and change management skills.
• Highly developed verbal and written communications.
How to Apply
interested candidates should send cv to [email protected] and qualified candidates will be contacted
Applications Deadline 12/11/2015