Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate chain.
Due to internal expansion, they have decided to hire qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Department: Internal IT
Report To: IT Manager
- As a .NET developer, you are responsible for building .NET applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .NET code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Qualification and Experience
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science or related areas is an advantage
- Minimum Working Experience: 4 – 6years of relevant experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as BitBucket and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proven track record with hosted desktop and published applications
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with team members and end users
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Must be able to develop use cases and other design documents
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good working knowledge of Windows Presentation Framework
- Good working knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation
- Knack for writing clean, readable .Net code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2016.