NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry.
NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, life sciences, manufacturing and transportation sectors worldwide.
NES Global Talent is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
Location: Africa: Nigeria
- We have an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate professional to join the largest economic and commercial development in Africa. Based in Lagos, Nigeria you’ll be working for one of the most prestigious organisations in country who have a multi-billion USD turnover. They play a leading role both in the construction sector and provide key services to the Oil and Gas industry.
- This is available on both a single and family/married status with rotations depending on status. You will have a generous NET expat package with various incentives making the available package very attractive.
- To analyse the real estate market and industry trends relevant to the company’s real estate assets and identify customer needs and demands both in the commercial as well as residential sector.
- To provide customer support and manage customer relationships to ensure clients’ expectations are continuously met and exceeded.
- To monitor and manage financial performance and budgets in accordance with established targets.
- To prepare customer proposals for the sale and letting of the company’s real estate assets.
- To present and negotiate proposals with potential customers for the successful conclusion of sales and letting agreements.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate Degree in Business Management / Economics / Civil Engineering / Architecture / Project Management with a focus on Real Estate (or equivalent experience).
- Organised approach to property sales/leasing
- Presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Spoken and written fluency in the English language.
- Demonstrable experience in commercial and residential Real Estate management in a leading real estate / property company.
- In-depth knowledge of the Real Estate industry (preferably in Nigeria or Africa)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply