Neptune Software Group – We are a global information technology company with focus on banking software solutions. As a result of expanding business opportunities, we wish to recruit experienced and resourceful individuals to fill the vacant position below in our Lagos office:
Job Title: Software Implementation / Support Consultant
Successful candidates will join our professional services team in implementing and supporting our solutions. The minimum requirements / qualifications are:
- A good university Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Very good problem investigation and resolution skills.
- Very good oral and written communications skills.
- Very good team player, strong interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- 5 years of practical experience in implementing / supporting core banking systems.
- Very good knowledge of banking operations.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
The successful candidate will join our business development team in expanding our business. The minimum requirements / qualifications for this role are:
- A good university Degree.
- 5 years experience in sales/ marketing of core banking systems.
- Strong business development and sales analysis skills.
- Conversant with current trends in the core banking application market.
- Very good prospecting, proposal writing, presentation, selling and negotiation skills.
- Target driven and results oriented.
- Very good oral and written communications.
- Very good inter-personal and client relationship management skills.
The remuneration package attached to this position is very attractive and competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th May, 2016.