Necolvic Energy Limited, is currently seeking to to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- Manage competitive procurement processes for multiple requirements in accordance with the policies and strategies of the client and always in accordance with Head Contracts
- To assess the market constantly and report changes in trends to the Regional and Marketing Managers;
- Manages recovery of Sales costs in order to maximize profit
- Grows sales within existing Clients by promoting all the companies services
- Generates sales growth/profit through the identification and development of new Clients.
- Analyses profit and loss statements for each Client, analyses causes of reduced profit and takes corrective action as required prepares accurate forecasts
- Maintains and develops strong working relationships with existing and potential customers through regular customer contact
- Manage, prepare, negotiate and execute tenders to and contracts with the Customer, through timely provision of compliant subcontractor / supplier offers to underpin such customer offers.
- Contribute to Managed Services and Projects Contract Reviews as required.
- Responsible for Turnover and Margin for the sales territory indicated;
- To exceed local customer expectations;
- To participate in the definition of and implementation of the companies Business Strategy
- To cooperate and support all the marketing research activities and business development initiatives;
- Manages motivates and supports the existing customers base on all levels.
- Extend level of contacts within major frame work agreements
- Mechanical Engineering or Marketing Degree.
- Computer literate in MS (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Subsea market would be advantageous
- The ability to forecast and provided accurate commercial information is a must
- Driving license
- Experience in account management, sales management and operational management;
- High level of industry contracts;
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have good interpersonal skills.
- contribution in creative concept development;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th November, 2015.