Necolvic Energy Limited, is currently seeking to to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Secretary
- Provide full secretarial and admin support to the project team and department to ensure the smooth running of the department operations.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc.
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices for project team.
- Maintain records of Engineers and assist in their movements.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the operations and project team.
- Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department.
- Candidate must possess first or second class Degree in Business Administration or any related field, certifications in Secretarial studies will be added advantage.
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Able to work fast under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Power point)
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge and experience in making organizing travel arrangements and visa application/embassy requirements etc.
- Professional and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2015.