The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
In Line with its mandate to build human capacity resource and enhance skills development in the nine (9) States of the Niger Delta Region, the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has concluded arrangement to train interested and qualified youths of the Niger Delta Origin on Oil Spill Response Management that will lead to award of globally recognized certification and create the needed skilled manpower in fundamentals of Oil Spill Management locally and internationally.
NDDC Application for Training on Oil Spill Response Management Programme
- Interested candidates are required to possess a minimum of Senior School Certificate (SSC) to qualify for the training programme.
Apart from educational requirement as stated above, the interested applicants must meet the following criteria/requirements:
- Must be an indigene of Niger Delta Region.
- Must be physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and. psychometric tests.
- Should be between ages of 20-40 years.
13th August, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their handwritten application to theCommission’s Office in his or her state of origin, Each application should be accompanied by the following:
- Photocopies of educational certificates.
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Certificate of birth or affidavit of age.
- Recent passport photograph
- Phone Nos. & Email addresses
Note: Names of successful candidates will be published on the local/national news papers. Successful candidates will also be contacted via SMS. Only successful candidates will be contacted.