NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Admin
Location: Lagos-Island, Nigeria
Basic Responsibilities include
- Processes and/or oversees the processing of financial/business forms.
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Answers inquiries and provides information to management on revenue expectation and projections
- Coordination of new employee on-boarding and employee exiting processes (ordering equipment, collecting equipment, setting up employee IDs, etc.)
- Displays understanding of the business as a whole, as well as the functional organization’s priorities to ensure projects and tasks are proactively being managed
- Provide support and direction to other clerical and administrative support staff
- May lead/administer projects or programs
- Follow up receivables and maintain business relationships with customer’s process owners.
- Collate and analysis documents required for payment processing.
- Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports.
- Relates with vendors to meet customer’s expectation; processes requisitions for supplies.
- Prepare various payrolls.
- Initiate new procedures in accounting /business systems.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience/proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Oracle AP systems
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity
- A record of demonstrated performance excellence
- Ability to discern confidentiality of information and handle appropriately Flexibility, tolerance for ambiguity, and an ability to be responsive to and/or perform under pressure and within defined deadlines with minimal supervision Detail-oriented, creative and proactive with a strong sense of urgency; Constantly takes the initiative to achieve and/or surpass the responsibilities of this position.
- Familiarity using database and reporting tools, e.g. Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and processes specific to the business operations (travel, expense, Accounts payable, P&L, and purchase orders) Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply