Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited was established, incorporated and registered (RC387248) in 2000 as a technical services company and as a limited liability company in Nigeria.
Our company is committed to innovative ideas in office automation and networking to meet the challenges of a modern day telecommunications and ICT office.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- Maintain in-depth, current knowledge of equipment.
- Keep records of upgrades, repairs, and maintenance performed.
- Resolve service affecting alarms at sites promptly
- Response to phone calls from office and other colleagues as well as customer
- Prompt closure of WFM work orders within SLA period
- Ensure that workers are following all safety guidelines, reports violations to management
- Identify potential threat/snags at sites and assist in creating and implementing solutions as well as escalation to field manager for support if this is required
- Regular engagement with 3rd party vendor and follow up until 3PP dependent issues are resolved
- Effective fault diagnosis and reporting of incidents for future enhancements
- Provide daily accurate, unambiguous and timely RCA report on site outages and TCH Gap impacting incidents at sites within his cluster
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair RBS and microwave equipment at site
- Perform assignments as directed by work order being dispatched by dispatch center
- Provides timely, accurate and unambiguous updates on the work order update
- Provide the support required to close network incidents promptly, within the SLA
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance on active equipment (RBS & Transmission nodes) at sites ensuring all specified activities are carried out in accordance with the schedule
Application Deadline 1st April, 2016.