Clement Ashley Consulting – Our clients being various companies in Construction, Entertainment, Light Manufacturing, Agro processing, ICT as well as Hospitality and Tourism, seek to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Ref No: Sales 2016
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- The successful Sales Executive has a fantastic opportunity to generate good remuneration on target earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evolve a strategy that continuously ensures consistent growth and profitability
- Document the Marketing Plan and execute the plan.
- Develop Sales projections for the company in line with the marketing plan.
- Identify prospects, schedule and deliver demonstrations and close deals.
- Provide weekly sales and prospecting reports.
- Provide self- leadership for the marketing and propel self towards achieving targets set by the company.
Qualification and Experience
- OND, B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Computer Science, Engineering and Accounting
- Ability to products and services as a solution to business problems
- Developing plans to measure business success, to improve, grow and become more profitable
- Engaging key users across a range of business areas
- The successful individual should have experience in identifying prospects and selling products and services in any of the industries listed above.
- Ability to understand business/customer requirements
- A driven and self-motivated person
- Well organized and a diligent employee
- Willing to learn and progress internally
- Good written and communication skills with the ability of knowing when to close Sales deal and meet target
Skills & Attributes:
- Punctual, Must be computer literate.
- A results orientation person with strong analytical skills to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Motivated by a very strong commission structure based on successful closed sales
- The candidate must be able to able to spot business opportunities.
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization, time management skills.
- Flexible benefits scheme based on performance
- Structured personal development.
- Fixed basic salary tied to achievement of target
- Sales Commission
- Annual/Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
- Training on the products and services to be sold
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of (1) your application (2) your CV and (3) your plan of action by email to: [email protected] with the job reference and your name in the subject bar of your email. For e.g. TOSIN OKORO-Sales 2016.
Application Deadline 9th August, 2016