Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of e-commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Nationwide Franchise Management Officer Recruitment at Konga
Job Position: Franchise Management Officer
Job Location: Abuja, Adamawa, Delta, Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers
- The Franchise Management Officer At Konga Evaluates market conditions and recommends strategies for franchise expansion
- Conducting operational audits of franchise locations and infusing organizational culture into the franchisees
- Responsible for building strong business relationships with Franchisees and other relevant bodies
- Monitors compliance within franchise businesses to ensure that organizational standards, policies and processes are met
- The Franchise Management Officer At Konga Oversee the implementation and management of operational campaigns and special projects
- Manages franchisee evaluation, selection, certification and performance monitoring
- The Franchise Management Officer At Konga is Responsible for development matters of new fulfillment locations and remodeling of existing ones.
- Optimizes existing work processes and management systems to ensure the cost effective management of resources
- The Franchise Management Officer At Konga Provides Franchisees with guidance and training to ensure the highest levels of service delivery, quality value and efficiency
- Resolves diverse problems in various franchise policy compliance situations.
- Evaluates market conditions and recommends strategies for franchise expansion.
- Following up quantitative productivity and qualitative performance of franchise locations.
- Preparing and submitting several status reports, highlighting trends and general areas of interest and concern.
- Developing and updating working procedures affecting Sales and KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Organizing necessary training for franchise partner employees..
- Being on call to ensure 24 hours/7 day availability, performing frequent spot checks
- The Franchise Management Officer At Konga is Responsible for ensuring franchise compliance with Konga image in all fulfillment locations.
- Participating in special projects with an impact on Sales e.g. marketing impact analysis.
- General problem solving and other duties as assigned
- Business Degree, Diploma or a related tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years management experience required with a multinational franchise business
- Own valid drivers’ license
- Traceable references
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Participative management & decisiveness
- Above average operational skills
- Strong customer service orientation & ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Organizational awareness: understand the structures, processes & procedures.
- Brand awareness: understanding the Product, Services, people & Brand.
- Ability to handle multiple business pressure and operate effectively under stress
- Willing to travel. Will be required to stay away from home
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date