The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007.
The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
The objects of the CBN are as follows:
- ensure monetary and price stability;
- issue legal tender currency in Nigeria;
- maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency;
- promote a sound financial system in Nigeria; and
- act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) is calling for CVs from the underlisted States to fill up the position of Executive Assistant (Secretarial Role) in the Bank.
- CROSS RIVER
- The required qualification is OND, HND or B.Sc in Secretarial Studies/Management or any related field.
- Not more than 35 year of age
- INDIGENESHIP – MUST BE AN INDIGENE OF THE STATE.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] by 5th September, 2015 as the aptitude test will be deployed on the 12th and 19th September, 2015.
You can also walk in and submit your CV to the nearest CBN office in your indegenious state.
Please share and forward to those who might be interested.