Nampak Cartons Nigeria, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy, we seek to fill the post of Machine Operator.
Job Title: Machine Operator
- The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Operates of an 8-colour gravure printing press
- Assists during planned maintenance of the press and other equipment
- Inspects printed products to ensure conformity with customer’s specifications and quality standards.
- Maintains an acceptable level of unavoidable waste
- Controls Ink viscosity during production
- Setup Doctor Blade and maintenance
- Accounts for all raw materials issued for production
- Responsible for the activities of crew members on shift
- Undertakes any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Printing Technology or other relevant disciplines.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and a broad understanding of business issues.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience operating Bobst gravure machines or similar machines.
- Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability to pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org