Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
We are an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector with a considerable national spread and growing. In a bid to strengthen our workforce we are searching for dynamic and resourceful people to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Summary: To manage and ensure proper running of the organisation’s store and keep proper records of store activities in terms of stock and movement / allocation of materials and consumables
Duties and responsibilities
- Checks the inventory periodically to determine reorder needs and verify with records.
- Issues store items as requested by the various stakeholders in line with laid down processes and procedures
- Monitors levels of store items and makes request for the purchase of consumables and non-consumables in line with the replenishment mechanisms
- Verifies the quality and quantity of goods received to ensure they meet service level requirements
- Monitors the physical state of the store to ensure it meets HSE standards, and sets the appropriate security measures in place
- Higher Diploma / OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a Store officer in a similar organization.
- Report writing
- Data Management
- Inventory Management
- Store Keeping
Job Summary: Ensure accurate reporting of the unit’s financial transactions/position and effective management of the company’s financial resources.
- Handle all aspects of assigned bookkeeping activities such as reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur
- Document and update records of all fixed assets to ensure assets are properly valued, accounted for and safeguarded
- Monitor budget by performance evaluation and analysis of variances
- Prepare year end performance report showing the closing balances for assets, liabilities, cash and stock.
- Prepare periodic accounts as well as the statement of financial position at the end of the financial year
- Supervises other accounting functions in the company.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Finance/ Accounting or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a similar organization
- Financial management, accounting and analysis
- Knowledge of ERP Accounting application i.e. Microsoft Dynamics (NAV)
- Financial audit, risk management control
Job summary: Manage and coordinate the purchase of Logistics spares and consumables through proper vendor selection and management, and tracking orders.
Provide high quality administrative support to staff and ensures effective use and availability of company’s facilities, working tools and equipment for business operational performance
- Liaises with the various stakeholders to know their needs and requirements with respect to spares / consumables and expedites the procurement process for such
- Executes and oversees the provision of general support services, including human resource administration, dispatch, cleaning, catering and water supply services.
- Plans and forecasts the spares / consumables requirements and monitors the levels of variance to ensure they are minimised
- Evaluates suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirements and prepares the appropriate management reports
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of company’s office assets and ensures that the relevant updates are made across all departments.
- Handles complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follows up promptly for reconnection / repairs.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Procurement function in a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional qualification would be an advantage e.g. Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Procurement and Supply chain management
- Negotiation skills
Job summary: To ensure minimal disruption to service within the Logistics business by overseeing the delivery of planned and reactive truck maintenance support to the Logistics Services business. To lead a team of technicians, allocate workload and manage day-to-day operations in the workshop towards ensuring that truck downtime is minimised or reduced to zero.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages, plans, controls and organises the planned preventive and corrective maintenance on Rainoil’s fleet and related equipment to maximise their lifespan and ensure safety
- Monitors the delivery of workshop plans and activities in line with the budget, ensuring variances are minimised
- Ensures compliance to required safety standards and operating procedures
- Creates & maintains a register of all workshop equipment to manage the timely calibration and maintenance of the equipment
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance, maintains relationships with parts vendors, orders parts, and orders diesel fuel and gasoline, as needed.
- Minimum of seven (7) years working experience, preferably in the Technical, logistics, supply chain management and transportation of goods
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Knowledge of Mack Granite and Howo Trucks added advantage.
- Ability to use Diagnostics Tool and OBD codes for fault detection requisite.
- Must have managed a workshop with more than 100 trucks.
- Knowledge of wet logistics added advantage
- Hands-on experience in various technical skills like welding, panel beating, truck maintenance, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.