MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Manager
Employment Status: Permanent
- Execute the retail strategy in the territory to achieve the objective of retail expansion, dominance, mind share and loyalty in the region.
- Develop and manage profitable and sustainable partnerships to achieve our data device and mobile money objectives in the territory.
- Ensure standard look and feel across all MTN retail outlet types in the territory
- Ensure effective communication of the MTN brand and proposition at the retail layer of the distribution channel
- Assist in establishing and maintaining consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Co-ordinate the presence and relationship of MTNN with stakeholders and policy makers at the Regional levels.
- Collaborate cross functionally – NWG, Marketing, Enterprise Solution, CR, in the regional and territorial engine rooms to ensure commercial alignment in achieving the objectives of revenue, profitability & market share in the sub-region.
- Identify, create and execute Communal & Goodwill events and sponsorship initiatives in the region to drive affinity and localization of the MTN brand in the region.
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the marketing of MTNN products in the region.
- Achieve BTL visibility objectives across all outlet types and category in the region through the effective planning and execution of merchandising.
- Review analysis of regional marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and recommend future product development within the region.
- Develop and execute territory specific trade marketing initiatives to ensure achievement of the business objectives in the region.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Regional, national and international travel
Experience & Training
- First degree in a business related discipline
- Possession of a Master’s degree may be an advantage
- 8 years marketing management experience within the telecommunications, FMCG’s or ‘new age’ service industry which includes 2 years experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- BA, B.TECH, B.Sc, HND, B.ED or B.ENG
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2016.