MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Closed Loop Feedback
- Responsible for establishing MTNN Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback Program in collaboration with customer experience teams ; share learning’s/ updates to wider business divisions for systematic / continuous improvement using the loop closure process
- Responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of the close loop feedback system.
- Roll out close loop feedback systems in all necessary touch points ensuring a constant increase in the NPS score.
- Stakeholder management across all divisions.
- Follow through to ensure that all opened loops are closed.
- To compile and analyze monthly overall trends of CLF root causes per region per touch point to track MTN Nigeria performance and bring the voice of the customer into Management (for use in Outer / Inner Loop meetings).
- Drive and ensure outer-loop meetings, reporting and actions are occurring and driving results on CLF NPS scores.
- Coordinate with group functions to support MTN Nigeria /Group generated CEX initiatives
- Work with the wider customer experience and commercial teams to establish Voice of the Customer Program to share learning’s/ updates with the wider business.
- Compile and analyze the overall trends while coaching and training to enhance and sustain long term positive customer experience
- Analyze information, interrogate and interpret data relating to business performance – ensuring a consistent approach to measuring Customer Experience is developed
- Benchmark MTNN service delivery with global service industries
- Managing the Divisional executives for implementation of recommendations.
- To lead design and implementation of closed loop feedback system across all customer Touchpoints ( Call centre, Walk-in , Digital etc) and other top priority touch points and potentially internal NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- To design closed loop feedback roll out, planning and implementation.
- To Track and report on CLF roll out and NPS ( Net Promoter Score) to all management and team member responsible for the channels.
- Collaborate with HR in developing, maintaining and improving closed loop feedback system training material, templates and documentation.
- To audit and coach Team Leaders and managers to continually improve CLF management processes and report back to functional heads.
- Identification of Customer Experience Improvement actions/initiatives/ customer pain points and associated business plans and benefit cases.
- Monitor for feedback loops and take appropriate actions to reinforce a positive feedback loop or correct problems that create a negative feedback loop
- Mapping of existing and new customer journeys against agreed methodology-e.g.CLF
- Follow through on overall compliance of the customer care team with established company policies & procedures
- Present integrated findings to senior management.
- Use consultative approach to working and partnering with stakeholders and a polished influencing skill to manage through opposing views to find the right solution.
- Facilitate collaborative activities that enable branded customer care/experience – use regional /national forums such as Engine Room and other team and regional meetings.
- Manage heavy workload across multiple business areas and work collaboratively with business partners at all levels in decision making.
- Participate in development and deployment of commercial strategies to foster consumer brand loyalty
- Ensure the tracking of overall sectional performance against specified KPIs and report this information on a regular basis to customer relations management / customer experience.
- Drive for brand alignment and standardization in rendering sales and services across all channels
- Facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to management and channel members.
- Identify and facilitate support aids to achieve prompt realization of service level targets
- Ensure full integration of business needs with the overall service delivery practices
- Facilitate implementation of new systems, working practices to improve customer experience efficiency
- Develop and use integrated reporting to drive insight and action.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Require inter and intra state travelling
Experience & Training
- First degree in a Social Science discipline or any other Discipline.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- 8 years relevant work experience covering the following areas:
- Business Planning
- Product management
- Design and management of PPPs
- Project Management
- Proven record of implementation and improvement success in MTNN environments.
- Experience with continuous improvement process design or management a plus.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory/ managerial capacity.
- Customer Experience management
- Business Planning Analysis.
- Data management
- Quality management
- Service Segmentation
- Resource Planning
- ICT Cutting Edge Technologies
- Crisis Management
- Innovation Management
- Change Management
- Brand Management
- Customer life time value
- Service segmentation
- Loyalty & churn management
- Business process management Project Management
- Research methodology
- Six Sigma
- People & Performance Management
- Financial planning & Budgeting
- Business Intelligence
- BA, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech, HND or B.Ed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th March, 2016.