Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: MSIP Operations Assurance – RAN Engineer
Req ID: 94584
Purpose of Job Role
- Responsible for the financial and operational and delivery performance of the Operations Assurance and Broadcast Operations assignments within a Managed Services Deal.
- Responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations, manage the delivery of operations, ensuring that operations delivery is fulfilling the contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, Broadcast Delivery Operations escalations, and performance reporting towards the customer.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Relating & Networking
- Commissioning and Integration of new Enode Bs
- Remote assistance to field engineers for fault resolution
- Alarm tracing and fixing of faults on site
- License file loading for all enode Bs
- Analyzing and troubleshooting of Node B alarms reported at network operation center (NOC), which includes identifying, fixing and replacing of faulty boards.
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance activities on E node B for optimum performance and coverage.
- Software and Hardware upgrade of enode Bs
- Daily alarm generation and fault clearance
- Scripting, integration and upgrade for new site integration
- Support network operations, configuration team and network roll-out
- Investigate and follow up of RAN related network complaints
- Interfacing with the optimization and other fields to resolve faults on the EnodeBs
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of relevant Experience
- A first Academic Degree or equivalent qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online