MSH, a Non-Governmental Organisation with head office in Boston USA, has been in existence for over 40 years implementing projects and programs in over 40 countries across the globe.
In Nigeria, MSH implements several projects including the Leadership, Management and Sustainability project. USAID recently modified MSH ProACT project as part of the USG rationalization initiative to support the Government of Nigeria to effectively and efficiently prevent and control HIV/AIDS in the country. MSH currently supports following services: HIV counselling and Testing, PMTCT, Adult and Paediatric ART, TB/HI and OVC in 41 comprehensive are and treatment health facilities in Nigeria.
Job Title: Nutritional Intervention Consultant
- The facilitators will work in pairs to facilitate/conduct a 3-days two batches of back-to back capacity building on severe and moderate acute malnutrition
- S/he will lead the practical sessions at the facility including taking participants through on how to assess and document malnutrition intervention in the appropriate documentation tools
- The facilitators will adapt work group sessions for the training to reflect the cadre of technical persons participating at the training including capacity to transfer such knowledge to facility level staff.
- The facilitators will conduct a pre- and post-test evaluation before and after the training including making available a comprehensive report
- The facilitators will guide and ensure the documentation and analysis of daily evaluation forms as this will form the basis for improvement of future trainings
- At the end of the engagement, the facilitators will provide a comprehensive report of the process and outcomes as detailed above including a post training facility level plans
- Train 153 health care workers and a number of MSH Staff
- Compile training reports to be submitted to the leadership of MSH 72 hours post training
- Document and share post training plans for sustainable service delivery at the facility level
- Share recommendation to improve facility level intervention
- The facilitators are expected to have a touch based session with MSH technical team prior to the training to harmonize training messages and expected training outputs
- Provide all the financial requirements – Accommodation and transportation
- Provide logistics required for the trainings
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Click Here to Apply