Versata provides enterprise software solutions that deliver business results, performance and scalability while dramatically reducing IT spending.
Versata’s patented solutions decrease IT expenditures by reducing hardware and associated maintenance, leveraging open source technology, and accelerating value delivery to business customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: MS Exchange and Active Directory Consultant
- Are you an experienced systems administrator with strong MS Exchange and Active Directory skills that has experience working with customers?
- We’re one of the few IT companies offering high-paying, 100% remote and work-from-home positions.
- You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have more freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
- Do you wish you could have a great job working from home instead of fighting traffic? If this sounds like you, you might be the person we’ve been looking for!
- Come work with the top 1% of global talent to help our customers get started with our enterprise messaging solution.
Other key specifications for this position:
- Work Location – This is a work-from-home position where you use email, Skype, GoToMeeting and web-based systems heavily. You can work from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a strong, stable internet connection.
- Work Hours / Schedule – This is a full-time 40 hour per week position.
- Our customers are mostly in the US and in Europe. We work when our customers are available. As such, we have a need for Consultants who can work at least 75% of their 40 hours per week during standard US Eastern work hours.
What do we need from you?
- As a MSE/AD Consultant in our team, you will work directly with customers to understand each customer’s deployment and setup their instance of our enterprise messaging solution.
- Strong customer presentation and expectation management skills
- The ability to be effective in a dynamic work environment with changing processes, systems and priorities
- A positive and resilient mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Total compensation is US $15/hr for this ongoing, full-time, 40-hour work week position
- What we’d like to see in your background
- Serviceable technical skills in the required areas noted below.
Required Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Powershell script experience.
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Active Directory / LDAP Administration
- Networking experience
- Experience working with Firewalls
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply