On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions innovations, products, and services play essential roles in people’s lives.
We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We make supply chains visible to retailers and entire power grids visible to utility workers. We provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. And we help companies deliver shipments at the moment they’re promised.
We do this by connecting them to seamless communication networks, applications and services, by providing them with real-time information, and by arming them with intuitive, nearly indestructible handheld devices.
We help people be their best in the moments that matter. This is our purpose.
MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS was and is there with the most advanced communication solutions with tomorrow’s technology.
We are in critical moments that matter, saving lives in real time.
Do you want to be part of our tomorrow?
Job Title: General Manager for Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
- – 5+ years working experience in multi-technology customer solutions
- – Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Engineering, IT, or Computer Science preferred); MBA and/or advanced degree preferred
- – Highly familiar with public safety related government bodies in the public safety segment, good understanding of the processes, budget
- – Allocations and projects allocations.
- -Strategic account planning experience required
- -Multi-technology Solutions Sales and Project Management experience required
- -Excellent presentation skills required
- -Strong negotiation skills
- -Strong government connections and Networking!
- -Independent, committed and highly motivated
- -Strong verbal and written skills; fluency in English.
- working with public safety bodies (police, fire, EMS, health and human services organizations)
- -Experience in recruiting business partners and strategic alliances
- -Experience selling large solutions systems or large, long-cycle complex deals or acting as a consultant in large sales deals (Experience in leading sales and developing proposals for complex technology or service projects).
- -Experience in influencing RFPs and government funding for large, complex multimillion- dollar deals
- -Experience creating solutions that meet RFP requirements that include services, systems, deices and application
- -Experience in proactively identifying and responding to customer needs analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply