Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer.
At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mortgage Specialist
Job ID: 487763
Job Function: Product Segment
Full/Part Time: Full time
- To plan, manage, lead and direct the Mortgages business within Retail Clients
- To manage E2E mortgage TAT
- Meets mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving mortgage problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
- Liaise with Country Operations Team in the mortgage perfection process from processing to closing
- Mortgage clients’ queries. Handle all matters relating to account servicing including complaints, inquiries.
- Liaison with clients on status of mortgage perfection
- To manage the E2E mortgage security perfection process up until deed of legal mortgage has been granted and released
- To drive efficiencies to better deliver products and services to clients.
- Responsible for acting in a senior capacity as part of the operations team and creating effective controls/maintaining procedures for mortgage perfection operations activities
- Understand the Mortgages Product Specifications and CAD’s where you identify gaps or inconsistence with Business strategy advise the product team for correction.
- Data mining existing customer database to better understand customer profiles and behaviour to profitably exploit opportunities
- Ensure Mortgage loans are processed within agreed Turn-around-times from application stage to BFL issuance
- Manage the Security Perfection Status monthly report.
- Recommend any changes required to meet target customer segments’ expectations and ensure compliance with Bank policies and guidelines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online