Social Impact is pursuing the upcoming MacArthur Foundation funded Evaluation of the Big Bet in Nigeria. The program aims to support Nigerian-led efforts to promote accountability, transparency, and to reduce corruption. The initial phase of the program will last approximately three years.
Job Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists
Social Impact is seeking a short-term locals M&E Specialists to provide technical support to the MacArthur Foundation funded Evaluation of the Big Bet in Nigeria.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Nigerian citizenship will be considered
The Evaluation Specialist must contribute substantively to the design and field testing of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other technical evaluation and analytical tasks conducted under this contract. S/he will also be responsible for the design, quality, development and completion of all assessments, analytical reports, and evaluations.
- Master’s degree or higher in international development, education, social sciences, economics, statistics, or other related field.
- Experience evaluating programs in Nigeria and/or Sub-Saharan region in the education policy, education reform, and civil society and governance in education
- Minimum five year of experience in quantitative and/or qualitative evaluation methodologies, or a combination of both.
- Familiarity with foundations project cycle, policies, regulations, and monitoring and evaluation methodologies and reporting requirements, preferred.
- Strong management, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working in Nigeria required.
- English language fluency required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls